Let's manufacture more free time for business owners!
Here's everything you need to easily make a referral introduction ... contacts, sample emails, links, bio, and photos.
Time is non-renewable
Clues for people I can help
- Business growth is on fire, and it's hard to keep up
- Too much going on, and important things fall through the cracks
- Feels like the business is running them ragged
- Busy, but not focused on the actions to move the business forward
- Wants to feel invigorated, not overwhelmed at the end of the day
- Desires less distractions and interruptions so they can focus
Sample Email Introduction Options
1. (One sentence): Meet Nancy Gaines, MBA, PMP - the business productivity expert I mentioned who helps businesses run more efficiently. Here's her contact information.
2. (Casual tone) Hey - meet my friend, Nancy Gaines. She's awesome at helping busy owners get through their top priorities faster, with less distractions and disruptions. If you want to feel accomplished and invigorated at the end of your day (not overwhelmed and behind), give her a call at (303) 697-0736.
3. (Business tone): Dear (Prospect Name): In our recent conversation, you mentioned that (identify the pain point or need he/she articulated). I shared that I knew someone who would be able to help you resolve that challenge.
Please meet Nancy Gaines, owner of Gain Advantages, which provides business consulting and strategy to small business owners. She and her team are experts at helping business owners add systems, processes, and automation so they have more time and control in their companies. Once the operations are optimized, she then helps them strategize on the exact steps to get to the next level of success.
If you have a sincere interest in improving your results, I highly encourage you to have a conversation with Nancy. I have already spoken with her, and she is very excited to learn more about you and your goals for your company. May I have her contact you?
Nancy Gaines is CEO/Founder of Gain Advantages Inc. and has been advising small businesses and Fortune 100 companies how to increase revenues through proven systems for almost two decades. She is a best-selling author, international keynote speaker, and has been quoted in Forbes and Fast Company. Nancy has been named in the Top 100 Productivity Experts to follow on Twitter and has a global podcast downloaded in over 90 countries. Her passion is compressing the time it takes for entrepreneurs to get profitable because ‘slow and inefficient drives her nuts!
O: (303) 697-0736
M: (314) 378-1611
Write a Recommendation and Review
Link to Yelp Review - coming soon
600x300 Banner - coming soon
I'm passionate about connecting people.
Connecting is in my DNA. There is no better feeling than firing up the Rolodex to make an introduction that leads to the awesome people I know helping each other solve problems and smackin' high fives.
Not surprisingly, my best clients come from friends and colleagues who know me and what I bring to the table. So, here are tools to help you identify someone who might need my help and would be a great referral.
Pssst - If you have similar material on your ideal client and how to refer you, please send it my way.
© 2023 Copyright www.NancyGaines.com